It becomes easy to keep your home clean and shiny with a self-emptying smart vacuum robot.
If you are seeking a smart option for keeping your home squeaky clean with the least effort then this comparison between Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE and iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550), will surely clear your dilemma of choice.
This robust cleaning robot comes with an automatic bagless emptying system that would hold the debris for weeks together. Be it long hair or short hair, Shark IQ Robot detects it all.
Its self-cleaning brush roll makes it a perfect solution for homes with pets. The home mapping feature with specific room selection makes it more convenient to do cleaning as per your choice.
Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE Features and Specifications
- Think about vacuuming just once a month: The handless vacuuming with a bagless automatic emptying base holds up the dirt and debris for about 30 days.
- Robust Vacuuming: The strong suction system that takes away all the detritus off the floor and carpets.
- Ease of Handling: Operate the cleaning with Shark IQ Robot through SharkClean app and voice-controlled AI software like Alexa and Google Assistant.
- Home Mapping with Room Select feature: The intelligent robot maps the home and allows selection between targeted area cleaning, whole-home cleaning, or any specific room cleaning.
- Self-Cleaning Brush: Bid adieu to the hair wrap problems with its auto-clean brush roll that vacates long hair and pet hair off itself.
- Systematic Cleaning: The IQ navigation cleans the surface row by row and room by room and aids the complete coverage
- Clean-Recharge-Resume: The smart robot detects a low battery and returns to the dock for recharging itself and then resuming the job where it left.
Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE Pros and Cons
The multi-surface cleaning rubber brushes vacuums in neat rows with 10x power-lifting suction to keep any debris at bay.
The smart floor and dirt sensor with its intelligent software learn your personalized cleaning preferences. With its clean base automatic dirt dispeller, it would keep vacuuming off your mind for about 60 days.
iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Features and Specification
- Allergen Lock Technology: The iRobot Roomba i3+ is packed with a clean base automatic dirt disposal system that dispels all the debris in an Allergen Lock bag.
- Super Powerful Suction: The Dual Multi-surface rubber brushes are powered with 10x the powerlifting suction.
- Advanced Navigation Sensors: The sophisticated i3+ technology adopts smart navigation for vacuuming your home in neat rows. As it comes close to discharge it recharges and resumes from the point where it left
- Teamed up with futuristic app: The iRobot Home app with its futuristic features makes cleaning effortless
- Acquires Your Preferences: The advanced software in this robot learns about preferences and recommends your cleaning style through its app
- Happy Pets and Happy Home: It is best for the homes that have pets as its suction system absorbs 99% of pet hair and allergens with high-efficiency filters
- Follows Your Voice: Accepts voice controls through the app, Alexa, and Google Assistant.
iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) Pros and Cons
Difference Between Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE and iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550)
While both Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE and iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) are powerful vacuuming robot, the major difference is the room select feature of Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE which the other doesn’t have.
Second, iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) comes with futuristic features that clean purposefully and logically without needing you to worry about vacuuming for about 60 days unlike its competitor with 30 days debris hold.
Which is Better, Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE or iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550)?
Both Shark IQ Robot Self-Empty XL RV1001AE or iRobot Roomba i3+ (3550) have their pros and cons.